Sprache wechseln:

Deutsch

News:

13.06.2017
Job advertisment

History

 

1934 Founded by Willy Romacker in Munich  
1964 Moved to current production plant
1965-1978  Expansion of production areal up to 2000m²
1978 Take-over of management by Dipl. Ing. Max Romacker  
1981 Expansion of maschinery by one 160to eccentric press
1986 Expansion of maschinery by one MAZAK machining center
1990 Expansion of maschinery by one 125to automatic punch press  
1990 Reorganisation of tool construction to CAD
1992 Upgrading of production area grinding
1994 Exhibition appearance of Romacker GmbH at SwissTech in Basel  
1998 Exhibition appearance of Romacker GmbH at HannoverMesse
2001 Take-over of Vilin GmbH  
2005 Expansion of maschinery by one Charmilles wire-cut EDM center  
2007 Own product line SEKURI badge holders für automobile number plates
2008 Expansion of maschinery by two 40to hydraulik punch presses and a MIKRON machining center
2010 Expansion of maschinery by a Haulick Roos RVD 2500-2000 with servo drive and an automated riveting center by friedrich
 
2011 Opening of the logistic area
2012 Invest in a Zeiss DuraMax capable of scanning